• Be sure to change your filter regularly to maximize air flow and avoid equipment damage and service calls.
• Schedule regular maintenance to prolong the life of your equipment. A thorough tune up and safety check will save your system from damage, help it operate at its’ peak performance – which means higher efficiency levels for you.
• Keep your ac clear from landscape plantings to maximize performance. We recommend keeping about 18” around your ac unit clear from plantings.
• Save on your heating and cooling costs by utilizing your programmable thermostat. Set a program (or we can help you set one) so that when you’re away your system is running less and saving you on heating and cooling costs.
• Replace the batteries in your thermostat each year. A good way to remember is to replace them when you replace the batteries in your smoke detector.
We can provide expert 24 hour Emergency Service available to you 365 days a year for all your Heating and Cooling needs. We are here when you need us to service both your residential and commercial properties!
Monday- Friday: 8:am - 5:pm
Saturday: Emergency Service Only
Sunday: Emergency Service Only
Receive Special Offers
Sign up to receive our special offers direct to your inbox.